4 bedroom detached house for saleMaidstone Road, Marden, Tonbridge
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom detached character house
- Walking distance of Marden village centre / station
- Very well presented property
- Two reception rooms
- Heritage double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Large private garden (approx. 0.3 acre plot)
- Additional field of approx. 2 acres available
- Garage, workshop and store
STUNNING PERIOD PROPERTY - Set on the edge of the picturesque village of Marden this lovely four bedroom detached house would make an ideal country home. Set on a large plot with a detached garage/store, great gardens and the potential of an additional two acres this property has lots to offer.
The ground floor offers a generous entrance hall, large lounge with feature fireplace incorporating a wood burner, dual aspect dining room and kitchen. Upstairs the property offers a landing, four bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room.
Externally there are gardens to the front and side, to the rear there is a large enclosed garden with a well-stocked feature pond, lawned areas and shed. Leading from the driveway is the detached garage with adjoining workshop and store. There is additional space for parking up to five cars.
An option exists for the purchase of an adjoining field of approximately 2 acres.
Other benefits of this very well presented house includes heritage double glazing, gas fired central heating, built in storage, parquet oak flooring, exposed beams and period features.
The nearby Kentish village of Marden offers a good selection of local shops, restaurants, pubs and services. The Marden Primary School is close by and currently rated 'Good' by Ofsted. There are many social clubs for all ages including Children's Football Clubs, Brownies, a Youth Club, a Keep Fit Club, a Cycle Club, Tennis, Hockey, Cricket, Bowls and a Theatre Group to name just a few. The local Church also has social groups and organised activities. Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells are a short drive away and provide all the major shops and services you would expect of major towns.
Communication links are via the nearby A229 for links to Maidstone or south towards the coast, or via the A228 to link up with Kings Hill and Tunbridge Wells. The mainline Marden railway station provides frequent services to the city and central London.
Contact YOPA today to arrange your viewing of this great house.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 62745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.