3 bedroom terraced house for saleHillingford Way, Grantham
- Family Home
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and Lean-To/Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Well-Presented Rear Garden with Feature Pond
- Single Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Fantastic Access to A1 and Amenities
GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£129,950
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED REAR GARDEN! This spacious family home is located on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and features excellent access to the A1, nearby to Grantham train station and the wide range of amenities Grantham has to offer.
A well-presented family home boasting spacious accommodation throughout, starting with an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and a lean two/utility room, on the first floor the property benefits from three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property offers a gravelled area to the front, single garage and a beautifully presented rear garden which does include a feature pond and a decked seating area, perfect for the summer months. Positioned within a popular area of Grantham, set on the outskirts of the town centre which benefits from a wide range of amenities such as shops, restaurants, pubs, schooling including the two excellent grammar schools, nearby to Grantham train station and fantastic access to the A1, ideal for the working family looking to commute.
Double glazed front door leading into the hall which benefits from a radiator, staircase to the first floor landing and provides access into the lounge.
Lounge 16' 4" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.98m max x 3.76m max )
The lounge features a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, two radiators, an electric fire with wall mounted and ceiling lights.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 5" x 7' 10" ( 4.70m x 2.39m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and door into the lean two/utility room, the kitchen is fitted with low and eye level units an drawers with worktops above and an inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. There is also further space for appliances, space for a cooker and hob, a radiator and a storage cupboard under the stairs.
Lean Two/ Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.96m )
Fitted patio doors leading out to the garden with space for appliances within the utility.
First Floor Landing
The landing provides hatch access to the loft with further access to the three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.64m )
Bedroom one is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
The second bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
The third bedroom is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator.
The family bathroom has a upvc double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect and is fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and a low level wc. This room also includes a radiator and is tiled wall to ceiling.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area with flower borders and a path leading to the front door.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a decked seating area with steps leading to the artificial lawn, a feature pond, garden shed, outside lighting and power and gated access leading to the single garage.
The single garage features twin doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54419952.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Grantham (0.7 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Grantham (0.7 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.