4 bedroom detached house for saleWood Lane, Uttoxeter
- Detached Dormer Style Property
- Four Double Bedrooms. Shower Room
- Three Reception Rooms. Breakfast Kitchen. Utility Room
- Family Bathroom. Guest Cloakroom
- Double Garage. Extensive Gardens
RARELY AVAILABLE is this EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in an EXTENSIVE PLOT of beautiful gardens having three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, separate utility room, guest cloaks, master bedroom and shower room and to the first floor three further bedrooms and family bathroom. DOUBLE GARAGE.
Set in an EXTENSIVE PLOT of beautiful gardens is this EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the sought after area of Wood Lane. The property enjoys a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY and is ideally located with easy access into the market town of Uttoxeter, Uttoxeter having excellent transport links with the A50 and its M1 and M6 links, a local railway station together with the famous racecourse. There are sports and leisure facilities, good schools both independent and state and good local shopping. In brief the accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, comprises: three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, separate utility room, guest cloakroom, master bedroom and shower room and to the first floor three further bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a double garage and extensive gardens. EARLY VIEWING is essential to appreciate this RARELY AVAILABLE property to avoid disappointment.
Access to the property is gained via an extensive private driveway leading to the double garage and to:
With Karndean flooring; double glazed window to the front elevation; door leading into:
Spacious Entrance Hallway:
Having understairs store cupboard; further walk in coats cupboard; central heating radiator; Karndean flooring; stairs leading to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
With double glazed window to the front elevation; low level w.c; wash hand basin; central heating radiator; Karndean flooring.
Lounge: 15' 8" x 16' 1" ( 4.78m x 4.90m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; feature fireplace housing an electric fire; central heating radiator.
Sitting Room: 16' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.93m x 4.01m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; feature fireplace housing an electric fire; central heating radiator.
Dining Room: 14' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.73m )
With double glazed window; patio doors leading out to the rear gardens; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Breakfast Kitchen: 15' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.61m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units with complementary work surfaces above; integrated electric oven with electric hob and microwave; integrated dishwasher; two refrigerators; a range of matching eye level units; complementary wall and floor tiling; double glazed window overlooking the garden; central heating radiator; door leading to the hallway and also door to:
Utility Room: 11' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.36m )
With stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; complementary work surface; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading into double garage.
Master Bedroom: 15' 8" x 13' ( 4.78m x 3.96m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; series of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage; central heating radiator.
With double glazed window to the side elevation; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; full complementary wall tiling.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having double glazed sky light window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom Two: 18' 10" x 16' 11" into dormer ( 5.74m x 5.16m into dormer )
Having double glazed dormer window to the front elevation; two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Three: 22' 7" max x 11' max restricted head height ( 6.88m max x 3.35m max restricted head height )
Having two double glazed Velux windows to the rear elevation; two central heating radiators; walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four: 15' 8" x 16' 1" ( 4.78m x 4.90m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
With double glazed window to the side elevation; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; central heating radiator; cupboard housing the hot water tank; full complementary wall tiling.
Double Garage: 17' 10" x 16' 11" ( 5.44m x 5.16m )
Having two electric up and over doors; power and lighting; loft storage; central heating boiler; door leading into the utility room.
An extensive driveway leading to parking area for many vehicles. The front garden having lawned area with feature trees and flower, shrub and herbaceous planting. The rear garden having covered patio area, being laid mainly to lawn with an abundance of shrubs and herbaceous plantings.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning right into High Street, right again into Carter Street proceeding over the Hockley lights, taking a left hand turn onto Old Knotty Way proceeding to the roundabout. Take the second exit onto Wood Lane proceeding along Wood Lane where the property can be found on the right hand side directly opposite the main entrance to the Uttoxeter Racecourse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54422700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR106002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.