3 bedroom link detached house for saleThatcham RG19 3PE
- Recently re-fitted luxury bathroom
- High gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fabulous conservatory with K Glass self-cleaning roof
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- 10 minute walk to Thatcham station
- In the catchment area for Kennet School
- Very large lounge
- Private, enclosed garden
- Single garage and driveway parking for one car
- Cul-de-sac location
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom link detached house in the sought after and convenient location of Thatcham, within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is immaculately presented and of a good size, comprising ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
UPVC front door opens to hallway with solid wood floor and under stairs cupboard.
Dual aspect lounge with glazed door, living flame gas fire, newly fitted carpet, double glazed bay window with wooden Venetian blind and patio doors leading to;
Conservatory, currently used as a dining room, with ceramic floor tiles, self-cleaning K-glass roof, one radiator and five low level heaters. Double doors leading to the garden and double glazed door leading to;
Kitchen with cream high-gloss units, ceramic 4 ring hob, self-cleaning conventional oven, separate combi microwave / grill / oven, warming drawer, integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher. All Bosch appliances were fitted in 2014.
W.C with white two piece suite
Turning staircase leading to landing and;
Bedroom 1 with newly fitted carpet, tilt & turn double glazed window for easy cleaning and double built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 with Hammonds fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers plus extra built-in wardrobe and double glazed window with wooden Venetian blind.
Bedroom 3 with tilt & turn double glazed window and built in wardrobe
Bathroom fitted in 2015. Bath with centre mixed tap, sink and toilet inset into storage, matching large bathroom cabinet and white heated towel rail. Plumbing and pipe work fitted for eventual fitting of a shower over the bath. Double glazed window with wooden Venetian blind.
Partially boarded loft with lighting.
Garage with up & over door fitted with deadbolts for added security. Fitted eye-level cabinets, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier and freezer, wall-mounted gas combi-boiler and still room for a Ford Focus sized car. There is also power and lighting plus a partially boarded loft area.
Enclosed garden with patio and raised lawn area and rockery, edged with mature shrubs, conifers and includes two mature trees and a garden shed.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment, which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54423921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3a-7re2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.