2 bedroom bungalow for saleMarriots Gate, Lutton, PE12
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- South Lincolnshire Village
- Lounge and Dining Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Kitchen Breakfast
- Utility, Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Garage, Driveway and Gardens
- EPC Rating - D
Two Bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular South Lincolnshire village of Lutton. Approached by a concrete driveway with turning bay the property has both spacious and versatile accommodation. There is an Entrance Porch leading into a wide and long Hallway. The two double sized Bedrooms are well positioned, Lounge with front aspect, separate Dining Room/Bedroom three, Conservatory, Kitchen Breakfast, Utility, Family Bathroom and separate Cloakroom. Outside, there are front and rear lawned gardens and a useful purpose built Workshop. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54424101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA180080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.