3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVIGILANCE AVENUE BRIXHAM
- OUTSTANDING CONTEMPORARY HOME
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- FIVE STAR PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- POPULAR BLOOR HOMES DEVELOPMENT
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- APPROXIMATELY 3/4 MILE TO TOWN CENTRE
An outstanding, three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE that is part of the ever popular Bloor Homes development, situated on the Berry Head side of town and being just a pleasant walk away from the town centre and harbour. The current owners have simply outdone themselves in presenting a contemporary home that is worthy of a 5 star rating. Moving through, the lounge has oak doors leading through to the feature kitchen/ diner which is fitted out with a range of high gloss cream units and has french doors leading through to the garden. There is also a handy utility room and cloakroom to the side. Moving up a level are two of the double bedrooms, each with a built in wardrobe and the family bathroom which also has a separate shower. On the top floor is the superb master bedroom, having its own dressing area and white modern en-suite shower room. An added bonus is the position of the property, just across from the green and getting a fine open aspect straight down the middle with a sea view to match. There is a sunny south facing garden which is laid with patio seating areas and lawn spaces whilst a block paved driveway on the front (suitable for approx 3 vehicles) leads to the garage. Gas fired central heating and UPVC framed double glazing is in place.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8803082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eric Lloyd & Co, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.