3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrofton Park Road, London, SE4 1AL
- Three bedroom period house
- Two reception rooms
- Views over the playing fields
- EPC D
- Crofton Park station 0.4 miles
- Honor Oak Park station 0.5 miles
This three-bedroom period house overlooking Honor Oak playing fields will make a lovely family home. Two reception rooms lead to the conservatory and double doors onto the patio and garden, with views through the trees to the playing fields. Upstairs are two double rooms and a single room, plus bathroom and WC.
Several similar houses on the street have carried out loft conversions and/or rear extensions, suggesting that there is potential to expand this family house further.
Crofton Park station is 0.4 miles with trains to London Blackfriars and St Pancras. Honor Oak Park station is 0.5 miles with services into London Bridge, Canada Water and Shoreditch. Ladywell station is 0.9 miles taking you into Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
Stillness Junior and Infants Schools are 0.3 miles and Gordonbrook Primary School is 0.6 miles.
There are two convenience stores, a café and takeaway around the corner (250m), plus the shops, Co-op supermarket, takeaways, bars and restaurants of Crofton Park (0.4 miles), plus the iconic Rivoli Ballroom. Honor Oak shops and cafes are also only 0.4 miles away.
At the top of the road is Blythe Hill Fields where you will find open spaces, a playground, trim trail and panoramic views towards central London and Canary Wharf to the north, and Kent and Surrey to the south. On the 1st July each year it plays host to the Blythe Hill Fields Festival.
The vendors have enjoyed being part of the local community, and the sense of neighbourliness in the street. They have enjoyed the sense of space in the house and the high ceilings. Most of all they will miss sitting out on the patio in the summer looking down the garden and the view of the playing fields. After many years in their current home they are moving out of London to enjoy life in Devon.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54426804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CATSP99315790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.