2 bedroom apartment for saleGoodman Crescent, CROYDON
Withdrawn from Market
- *Modern first floor apartment
- *Two double bedrooms
- *Dual aspect lounge with balcony & Juliet balcony
- *En-suite to master bedroom
- *Gas central heating & double glazing
- *No onward chain
- *5 minute walk to Croydon University hospital
- *1 mile from both Selhurst & Thornton Heath train stations
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
NO CHAIN - Choices are delighted to offer to the market this BRIGHT and SPACIOUS two double bedroom apartment situated in a prime development close to local shops, bus routes, 5 minute walk to Croydon University hospital and only 1 mile from both Selhurst and Thornton Heath train stations. Located on the first floor of this purpose built block the accommodation boasts modern living and comprises: Entrance hall, dual aspect lounge with balcony and Juliet balcony, kitchen, two double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a further family bathroom. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN this is an opportunity not to be missed, act now and call us today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating B.
*Modern first floor apartment
*Two double bedrooms
*Dual aspect lounge with balcony & Juliet balcony
*En-suite to master bedroom
*Gas central heating & double glazing
*No onward chain
*5 minute walk to Croydon University hospital
*1 mile from both Selhurst & Thornton Heath train stations
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54427272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7912646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.