2 bedroom flat for saleHainsworth Park, HULL
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- University Area
Located on this modern residential development with good access for The University. A first floor purpose built apartment comprising of communal entrance with staircase and intercom system. Allocated parking to the front.
Located on this modern residential development with good access for The University. A first floor purpose built apartment comprising of communal entrance with staircase and intercom system. Entrance hall with storage cupboard, bathroom, two bedrooms master with en-suite shower room, open plan ounge with Juliet balcony and rang of kitchen units and integrated appliances. Allocated parking to the front.
Located on this modern residential development with good access for The University. A first floor purpose built apartment comprising of communal entrance with staircase and intercom system. Entrance hall with storage cupboard, bathroom, two bedrooms master with en-suite shower room, open plan lounge with Juliet balcony and range of kitchen units with integrated appliances. Allocated parking to the front.
With intercom system.
Storage cupboard and wood grain effect flooring.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 22' max x 14' 5" max ( 6.71m max x 4.39m max )
L shaped with Juliet balcony and wood grain effect laminate flooring. Kitchen area with fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, two radiators and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" into recess x 10' 7" max ( 4.47m into recess x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low flush wc, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin and contrasting tiled splashback, low flush wc and extractor fan.
Allocated parking to the front of the building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54427559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.