4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cottage, The Holloway, Harwell
- Characterful features
- Spacious accommodation
- Large light and airy sitting room c. 22.9ft
- Modern kitchen/dining/breakfast room
- Ground floor bedroom/study/playroom
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room plus 2 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Courtyard garden
- Garage and off road parking
An individual extremely spacious four bedroom detached cottage c. 2005 sq ft, offering many attractive features including exposed timbers, open fireplaces and a delightful cottage garden.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, a modern kitchen/breakfast room with french doors opening out onto the garden, a very large light and airy living room with open fireplace and wood burning stove insert and a separate recently redecorated dining/family room. The ground floor accommodation is further complemented with a bedroom/study/playroom as well as a recently refitted shower room. To the first floor the generously sized master bedroom offers a walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, 2 further good sized double bedrooms as well as a modern family bathroom. Outside the property offers an attractive terraced courtyard garden offering a good degree of privacy, a good sized single garage and off road parking for several vehicles. Additional benefits included recently laid new flagstone tiles to the hall, kitchen and shower room and new flooring to the dining room.
All services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54429624.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27872142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.