4 bedroom detached house for salePriors Court Road, Hermitage, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG18
- Exceptional 4 bed property rebuilt in 2016
- Delightful gardens with orchard
- Desirable village location
- Excellent communications by road and rail
- Selection of extremely good state and private schools nearby
- EPC Rating = C
An exceptional property rebuilt in 2016 in a much sought after village.
Woodridge is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural
Beauty near the village of Hermitage. The village offers a good range of local facilities including a Post Office and newsagents, a church, village hall and two public houses (The Fox and The White Horse of Hermitage). There is also a large garden centre with a café. More comprehensive shopping facilities can be found in Newbury which includes a John Lewis, Waitrose, cinema, Newbury Showground, Newbury Racecourse and golf clubs. The M4 (J13) and A34 are well placed for good communications to London via the M4 or M3 with rail services to both Paddington and Waterloo. There are many popular private and state schools in the area including the local village pre-school and primary school.
The property is approached via a pair of electric gates which lead to a parking area for several cars and a double garage.
It is an exceptional single storey dwelling which has been
created with enormous flair and attention to detail.
The impressive kitchen/sitting/dining room is the main focal
point of the house with a large central island, wood burning stove and french doors with triple glazing. There is underfloor heating throughout. At the back of the property is the master bedroom which includes a separate dressing room and ensuite bathroom which views of the garden. Bedroom 2 also has an ensuite shower room where a further 2 bedrooms share a large family bathroom and have their own access to the garden. The balance of a 10 year self build warranty remains. Outside, there is a mature orchard with plum, pear and apple trees.
Square Footage: 3,418 sq ft
Acreage: 0.63 Acres
Leave the M4 at Junction 13 and take the A34 north. Almost
immediately take the slip road off to Chieveley and
Hermitage. At the top of the slip road, turn right towards
Hermitage and follow this road passing Newbury
Showground on your right and then Hillers Garden Centre
on your left. The property will be found on the right just
before the roundabout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54429792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NES170181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.