3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGlanfield Road, Beckenham
- End of terrace with wide plot
- Full width rear extension
- Large living/dining room
- Kitchen and large utility room
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Triple width driveway to front
- Landscaped garden and garage
Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN, well presented three bedroom end of terrace property with wide frontage providing parking for three cars. Full width rear extension providing large living/dining room open plan to kitchen plus spacious utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Fully tiled family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Large garden backing onto Crease Park with landscaped decking having inset lights and external power points, garage to far end approached via rear access. An excellent family house in sought after location with easy access to central Beckenham and stations.
Glanfield Road runs between Eden Park Avenue and Beck Way. Via Village Way, this property is approximately half a mile from Beckenham High Street providing a range of shops, restaurants and other amenities. An entrance to the beautiful Kelsey Park will be found on Stone Park Avenue and the popular Langley Park Schools and Unicorn Primary School are just under a mile away. Eden Park Station is about three quarters of a mile away providing trains to Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street as well as easy access to Canary Wharf. Beckenham Junction Station is about a mile away providing trains to Victoria and Blackfriars as well as trams to Croydon and Wimbledon.
Property ref: 121_752_4618359
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54430389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4618359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.