4 bedroom detached house for saleLutton Gowt, Lutton, PE12
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Backing onto Open Fields
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility and Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms with En suite to Master Bedroom
- Double Garage
- Beautiful & Elegant Gardens
- EPC Rating - D
This executive and most desirable detached family home is situated in the South Lincolnshire district of Lutton Gowts. The property is nestled in established and generous plot backing onto open fields. Owned since new, the present owners have carefully maintained and continually improved their home to the highest standard. Internally, the accommodation includes a welcoming Reception Hallway, Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Room, Snug/office, Modern Fitted Kitchen with an abundance of built-in appliances to include Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Neff Microwave, Double Oven, and Hob. The property benefits from a Utility with water softener and Cloakroom. To the First Floor there is a galleried landing, four Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, fully tiled En-Suite Shower Room and family Bathroom with Shower Cubicle. Outside, the property is approached by wrought iron gates leading to the large driveway laid with granite chippings, double garage with electronically operated doors. The property benefits from Solar Panels which are owned outright and provide hot water to the property, it also generates an annual income. To the rear is a beautiful, well-stocked garden, fully enclosed with pond and an abundance of plants and shrubs backing onto open fields with views for miles. Viewing is recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54431022.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA180177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.