5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnion Street, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Spectacular estuary views
- Stunning waterfront location
- 5 Bedrooms
- Grade II listed historical property
- 3 Bathrooms
- Living areas with wide balcony
- Private off road parking
Once a thriving fishing village, Salcombe still retains much of its original charm and character. The property sits in the heart of the town, with its many restaurants, local pubs and boutique shops. More extensive shopping and amenities are available in nearby Kingsbridge.
The Salcombe Estuary has numerous sandy beaches, coves and sheltered anchorages, all of which make it an excellent base for dingy sailing, water sports, boating and long walks along the beautiful coastline. Salcombe is also a famous yachting centre and provides a perfect cruising base from which to explore France, The Channel Islands and the beautiful harbours and creeks of the West Country.
The A38 Devon Expressway is about 15 miles to the north, providing dual carriageway access to the M5 Motorway at Exeter. There are good intercity rail services from Totnes to London Paddington and a growing number of UK and international flights from Exeter airport. Britanny Ferries operate services to France, Spain and the Channel Islands from their terminal at Plymouth.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54433023.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL150294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.