3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlythe Vale London SE6
- Attractive Brick Façade Frontage.
- Victorian Era.
- Three Double Bedrooms.
- Tasteful Open Plan Kitchen Diner.
- Grand Old Tall Ceilings.
- 'Trendy' Studio To Rear of Garden.
- No Onward Chain.
- Energy Efficiency Rating E.
*No Onward Chain and Ready To View NOW!*
Unveiled to the SE6 market is this 'highly' requested three bedroom end of terrace Victorian residence situated on the SE23 borders of Catford, offering a 'unique' yet 'free flowing' layout'.
The accommodation surpasses 1130sqft/105sqm of internal floor space, set across two floors and offering a 'quirky' yet 'free flowing' layout. The ground floor consists of an excessive reception room, boasting plenty of ceiling height and introducing an abundance of natural light via the floor to ceiling WC, ample storage and a spacious open plan kitchen/diner, perfect for entertaining with direct access onto the well proportioned rear garden. The upper floor consists of three double bedrooms, all of which are large doubles and a well proportioned bathroom suite. Further benefits include a trendy studio to the rear of the garden - ideal for a work from home space, gas central heating, double glazing and offered to the market with NO onward chain!
Positioned in one of the most overspill sections of Catford attracting clients from the Sydenham, Forest Hill and Honor Oak as both postcodes are within the next one or two roads along. Just moments away from both of Catford's Mainline Stations, this flat is sure to be very appealing to a professional commuter looking for superb transport links. Catford Bridge Station has brilliant access into London Bridge, London Waterloo East, London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street. Just across the bridge you also have Catford Station which serves the City Thameslink Line with connections into London Blackfriars, St Paul and Kings Cross.
Due to the recent success we have had on similar properties within this location, we anticipate this house being SOLD sooner rather than later so please do call our acorn office to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P216392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.