3 bedroom terraced house for saleBaden Powell Road, Sneinton, Nottingham
- A well presented Victorian town house
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with original working cast iron fireplace
- Separate dining room with original fireplace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Combi gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- Entrance hall, open porch & cellar
- Low maintenance rear garden with decking
- Full of character & original features
A Victorian 3 bedroom town house with an abundance of character. There's a lounge & dining room with original cast iron fireplaces, entrance hall, cellar, modern kitchen with integrated appliances & bathroom with shower cubicle. Outside, the property enjoys a low maintenance garden with decking.
Accommodation - This is a three bedroom Victorian town house situated within easy reach of Nottingham city centre having a wealth of its charm and original features.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall with open porch and original floorboards which extend throughout, spacious lounge with feature original working open cast iron fireplace, separate dining room overlooking the rear garden which has also retained its stunning original fireplace and finally, a modern kitchen fitted with a range of units with integrated appliances including an electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor. There is space for a stacked fridge freezer, provision and plumbing for a washing machine and an external door to the garden.
All three bedrooms and the bathroom are on the first floor with bedrooms one and three being situated to the front of the property and bedroom two overlooking the rear.
The bathroom is fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal washbasin, WC and separate shower cubicle with electric shower. There is a range of useful in-built storage, part ceramic tiling and an opaque window which provides plenty of natural light.
The property benefits from combination gas central heating, part UPVC double glazing and a good size cellar which has been compartmentalised to provide ample storage space.
Outside, the rear garden/yard enjoys a decked patio area which provides space for entertaining.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - 3.96m max x 0.91m max (13' max x 3' max) -
Lounge - 3.66m max x 3.35m max (12' max x 11' max) -
Dining Room - 3.66m x 3.48m (12' x 11'5) -
Kitchen - 3.30m x 2.72m (10'10 x 8'11) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.68m max x 2.69m max (12'1 max x 8'10 max) -
Bedroom Two - 3.68m max x 2.69m max (12'1 max x 8'10 max) -
Bedroom Three - 2.67m x 1.63m (8'9 x 5'4) -
Bathroom/Wc - 3.33m x 2.72m (10'11 x 8'11) -
Garden - 4.19m max x 3.91m max (13'9 max x 12'10 max) -
Disclaimers - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No person in the employment of David James Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation whatsoever in relation to the property. All services, together with electrical fittings or fitted appliances have NOT been tested.
Marketing Materials - All the measurements given in the details are approximate. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and are not drawn to scale. The position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only. The photographs of this property have been taken with a 10mm wide-angle lens. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing. If you have a property to sell you may wish to take advantage of our free valuation service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54441516.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27873852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Carlton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.