4 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfreton Road, Derby
- Traditional Mid-Terrace
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- New Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Great Location Close To Darley Park
- Easy Access To The City
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- No Chain - Viewing Advised
A spacious and recently refurbished three/four bedroom mid terrace in a convenient location between Chester Green and Darley Abbey offered for sale with no onward chain. VIEWING ADVISED
A spacious and recently refurbished three/four bedroom mid terrace in a convenient location between Chester Green and Darley Abbey offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation in brief comprises of a lounge, separate dining room, new modern fitted kitchen, new contemporary shower room and four first floor bedrooms, ( one accessed via bedroom three). Outside can be found a good size enclosed rear garden. The property is well placed for access to Derby City, local road links and is close to the picturesque Darley Park. An internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' into chimney breast ( 3.68m x 3.66m into chimney breast )
Having entrance door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator, fireplace housing electric fire, wall lights, coving to the ceiling and stripped wooden flooring. Door leading to:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 11" into chimney breast plus entry ( 3.63m x 3.63m into chimney breast plus entry )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring. Door leading to understairs storage cupboard, door leading to the stairs and door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.16m )
Recently re-fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over and stainless steel splashback, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side elevation. Door leading to:
Having laminate flooring. Door leading to the ground floor shower room and door leading to the garden.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' x 12' into chimney breast ( 3.66m x 3.66m into chimney breast )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator and wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 11" into chimney breast ( 3.66m x 2.72m into chimney breast )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 9' 11" ( 2.18m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, gas central heating radiator and wood flooring. Door leading to:
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.96m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and wood flooring.
To the rear the property has a good sized enclosed garden being mainly laid to lawn with stocked borders, timber shed and has a side access gate to a shared passage way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54443196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.