1 bedroom apartment for saleStockwood Road, Brislington, Bristol
- Available to reserve off plan
- Exciting development of 54 apartments
- One and Two Bedroom apartments with excellent transport links to Bristol and Bath
- Finished to a high standard these apartments have been designed for modern living
NOW AVAILABLE TO RESERVE OFF PLAN! An exciting development of 54 one and two bedroom apartments with excellent transport links to Bristol and Bath. HELP TO BUY - Buy here with as little as £8750 deposit (Conditions Apply)
Orchard House, in the fast improving suburb of Bristol, within easy commute of both Bristol and Bath city centre, is a newly developed site that has been carefully considered down to the finest detail. Originally an office block built in the 1960's, it has been completely transformed both internally and externally for modern living. Opening to a stunningly modern communal and lift area, this 54 flat apartment block is full of light. There are flats of various sizes, but all are finished to the highest standard.
Images used are computer generated and are for guidance only. Please speak to a member of the team to clarify details of your chosen plot.
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at Orchard House - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify.
Open plan living with great interaction between the kitchen, dining and living spaces. Dark grey high gloss kitchen cabinets carefully positioned to optimise space, white marble effect laminate worktop with yellow metro tiled backsplash. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Light oak wood effect flooring throughout living spaces and LED spotlights
Fully integrated appliances to include:
Hob and extractor
Contemporary white walls with soft grey feature wall Grey carpets through the bedrooms and hallways Pendant lighting
White wall-mounted sanitary ware
Modern chrome finished brassware
White metro-style ceramic tiles
Modern feature tiled flooring
Chrome heated ladder towel rails
Fixtures and fittings
White solid core doors
Walls and ceilings, with the exception of the feature walls, in Matt white emulsion. Large UPVC windows for maximum light, radiators to all rooms, kitchen and bedrooms TV and home network points to living room. Audio entry system
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54444510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR305350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.