4 bedroom detached house for saleElyham, Purley On Thames, Reading, RG8
- Immaculately presented detached house
- Lovely secluded south facing garden
- Sought-after residential area
- Excellent family home
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 receptions
- Double garage and plenty of parking
An immaculately presented detached house with secluded south facing garden in a sought-after residential area. With good schools nearby, this could be the perfect choice for a family. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms, double garage. EPC Rating D.
Purley on Thames is a riverside village between Pangbourne and Reading with facilities all within a short walk or drive. Tilehurst railway station is about 10 to 15 minutes walk away and is just one stop from Reading with its frequent 25 minute non-stop service to London Paddington, and J12 of the M4 is about five miles away. There is a large Waitrose in Tilehurst and Purley lies on the Thames long-distance footpath. There is also an excellent primary school in the village and a secondary school in Long Lane is also within walking distance.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom.
The south facing rear GARDEN is a delightful feature of the property and measures about 53ft (16m) deep by 48ft (14.7m) wide. It is attractively and imaginitively landscaped with lawn, terraces, an arbour and areas screened by mature hedges.
There is also a detached DOUBLE GARAGE with plenty of driveway parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
West Berkshire Council, Newbury - www.westberks.gov.uk
Council Tax Band F - £2568.81 for 2018/19
All main services, gas central heating, double glazing.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 160769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Pangbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.