3 bedroom cottage for saleWest Hill Cottages, Portishead
- Prime Location
- Three Individual Period Homes
- Three Bedrooms
- Sumptuous Fixtures & Fittings
- High Quality Character Build
- Triple Glazing For Sound and Heat Insulation
- Open Plan Ground Floor Living Spaces
- Free Solar Energy
- State Of The Art Modern Technology
- Secure Car Parking
A brand new contemporary three bedroom cottage set within one old Portishead's oldest locations within walking distance to the traditional High Street, Lake Grounds and award winning Port Marine.
Having undergone a programme of meticulous and tasteful improvements this special home offers the perfect blend of modern contemporary fixtures and charming period features, coupled with exciting new technologies to make these homes as energy efficient as possible and lowering the carbon footprint. With time-honoured features complimented by sumptuous high spec fittings and fixtures all packaged inside the beautiful shell of a period home, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Positioned to the left of the three cottages and is accessed via the side of the property. The ground floor has been open-planed and designed to suit modern day lifestyles with cloakroom, living room and kitchen/diner complete with bi-folding doors which seamlessly interconnect with the private south facing garden, bringing the outside inside. The first floor boasts a master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include two allocated parking spaces which are located to the rear.
With homes of this nature seldom seen on the market coupled with it's location in one not to be missed. Call us today on 01275 firstname.lastname@example.org and talk with one of our property professionals about this exciting opportunity.
M5 (J19) 3 miles, M4 (J20) 11 miles, Bristol Parkway 14 miles, Bristol Temple Meads 10.5 miles, Bristol Airport 12 miles (distances approximate)
Smarthouz - Smarthouz is a privately owned company ran by Robbie and Silje Smith.
Robbie ran a technology business for 15 years, but fell out of love with it. Silje (pronounced Celia), was born in Kristiansand in Norway, with a typically Scandinavian passion for simplicity and natural beauty.
Realising there was a lot more to life than stress and profit, they wanted to find something creative to do which combined they combined passions for technology and interior design with they commitment to make less of a dent in the planet. So they set out to create perfect homes and a better way of living, without costing the earth.
They started Smarthouz as a simple property investment business for ourselves, turning old houses into smart homes. They then helped a couple of friends turn their dream homes into reality, and it’s progressed naturally from there.
They’ve set out to make a difference without having to make any compromises. They think creating a home is too important to settle for less. That’s why they focus on the lifestyle of our clients, using smart technology and beautiful design to create efficient, sustainable energy driven homes they’ll love.
Development - West Hill Cottages is a development of only three period three bedroom homes, located above Portishead's popular coast road within a picturesque conservation area of West Hill. The cottages will be finished to a high specification complemented by period features with great care taken within the design to ensure every inch of space has been used for functionality and visual pleasure, allowing for maximum light by using large windows to eliminate boundaries so you can enjoy quality time with friends and family in an airy environment. The cottages will also benefit from south facing gardens and views down the Gordano Valley.
Location - The convenient location makes its the ideal choice to a variety of purchases, with easy access to both Portishead's traditional high street and the delights that the marina has to offer, with a selection of bars and restaurants to enjoy in both locations. The family buyer will warm to nearby Lake Grounds, providing the perfect space to explore or play the various sporting activities the 'Lake Grounds' has to offer or enjoy a picnic during those warm summer months.
Quality And Specification Details: -
Internal - • Hand build red wood staircase with LED lighting.
• Brushed stainless steel switches with double USB sockets in all bedrooms and living room.
• Brushed stainless steel dimmer switch lighting to all living areas.
• Vaulted ceiling to all bedrooms.
• Virtuso solid core aluminium finish entrance door with ultion locks (10 year guarantee).
External - • Grey coated aluminium windows, triple glazed to the front and double to the rear.
• South facing garden measuring: 11'5" x 16'4" (3.5m x 5m).
• Blocked paved parking spaces for two vehicles.
Kitchen - Designed & Installed By Sonabuild - • Luxury bespoke hand build kitchen with Italian veneer (Door colour choice available subject to build).
• Underfloor heating.
• All appliances are integrated and include oven, microwave, induction Hob, cooker hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
• Stone worktop and upstands (Colour choice available subject to build).
• Recessed Spotlights.
• Grey coated aluminium bi-folding doors to garden.
Bathroom - • Underfloor Heating.
• Chrome Heated Towel Rail with water fall shower head and hand held shower over bath with glass screen.
• Wall mounted twin bowl, vanity sink unit with two drawer.
• Chrome Mixer Taps.
• Low level toilet.
• Full height contemporary cement grey tiles to all walls.
• LED light up mirror.
• LED down lights to ceiling.
• Brushed Steel Shaver Point.
Utility / Wc - • Full height contemporary cement grey tiles to all walls.
• Pedestal Wash Hand Basin.
• Low Level W.C.
• Integrated washer/dryer with worktop over.
Heating - • Worcester combination boiler.
• Gas central heating.
• Free solar energy.
Flooring - • Camaro flooring (15 year guarantee) to the entrance floor, utility room, kitchen.
• Mercado carpet, misty air 910 to all bedrooms, landing and living room.
• Tiled flooring to family bathroom.
Room Dimensions - • Ground Floor Accommodation:
- Kitchen Diner: 15'6" x 15'1" (4.74m x 4.61m)
- Living Room: 14'3" x 9'4" (4.36m x 2.87m)
- Utility Room 8'6 x 7'6 (2.59m x 2.29m)
• First Floor Accommodation:
- Master Bedroom: 15'2" x 10'2" (4.63m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom Two: 15'2" x 8'7" (4.64 x 2.64)
- Bedroom Three: 15'5" x 7'7" (4.72m x 2.33m)
- Family Bathroom: 4'11" x 11'5" (1.50 x 3.48)
Warranty - • CRL Ten Year Structural Warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54447684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27875394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodman & Lilley, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.