5 bedroom detached house for saleBack Lane, Scoulton
- Detached family residence off a shared private driveway, in a rural location
- 5 first floor bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms feature contemporary en-suites
- Stunning kitchen/diner with utility off
- Dual aspect lounge with inset woodburner in an impressive brick inglenook fireplace
- Ground floor WC, first floor luxury family bathroom, plus 2 en-suites
- Oil fired central heating with underfloor heating & double glazing
- Integral double garage plus substantial off road parking
- Beautiful & generous gardens on 3 sides with fields beyond the rear boundary
- Attractive village location, within easy reach of Watton, Norwich & Thetford
GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000
SUMMARY Enjoying a wonderful, rural location, with delightful field views to the rear and gardens wrapping around on 3 sides, this impressive detached 5 bed property features substantial family accommodation incl. a contemporary kitchen/diner, lounge with inglenook fireplace and 2 bedrooms with en-suites.
OUTSIDE The property is reached via a five bar gate from a private tarmaced driveway, shared with a neighbouring property. The house sits in a generous plot with the approx. 87' x 68' front garden extending around 3 sides of the house, being 135' at the greatest extent to the rear fence which overlooks fields. The property is bordered on 3 sides by mature hedges with the front extensively laid to lawn with mature trees planted into it. A utility pole is located on the front boundary, within the hedging.
The generous, 88' x 53' rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a mature tree to the rear corner of the garden, plus an insulated kennel with external run and a chicken coop. A brickweave pathway extends down one side of the house leading to a covered porch with rear access into the property and a rear door to the double garage. A paved patio area is also to the rear.
Note. The property is not on mains drainage.
DIRECTIONS Take the B1108 Norwich Road from Hingham towards Watton. Continue on this road and take the left turn into Back Lane. The property is found on the right hand side and is reached via a tarmacked driveway, bordered on two sides by mature hedges. The property is on the right hand side along the shared drive.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54448029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.