5 bedroom detached house for saleHighgrove Gardens, Edwalton
Sold by Us
- Modern detached family home
- Sought after school catchments
- Versatile living accommodation
- Five bedrooms, three en-suites
- Four reception rooms
- Open plan dining kitchen & living area
- Utility & cloaks
- Landscaped gardens
- Premier location
- Viewing essential
RECEPTION HALL Wood striped floor, stairs to the first floor and doors leading off to:
CLOAKROOM Low level WC, vanity incorporating wash hand basin and tiled floor.
DINING ROOM Double glazed windows to the side & rear.
UTILITY ROOM Tiled floor, base unit, sink unit and double glazed door to the side.
LOUNGE Double glazed French doors to the rear and wooden floors.
STUDY Double glazed windows to the side & rear and wooden floor.
STUDIO / GYM / FAMILY ROOM A room of many uses, wood floor, door to the side and useful storage cupboard.
OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN AND FAMILY AREA A light an airy L-shaped room with soft seating area, bi-fold doors to the rear. Kitchen area with high gloss base and wall units, composite worktops, sink unit with waste disposal, column radiator, 5 ring gas hob, wine fridge, coffee machine, steam oven, combi oven, warming drawer and electric oven. Island unit with feature coloured glass work surfaces.
BEDROOM ONE Double glazed window to the front and fitted wardrobes.
ENSUITE Shower cubicle, vanity with ladies & gents wardrobes, dual flush WC and frosted double glazed window to the side.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed windows to the rear.
ENSUITE Shower enclosure, dual flush WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the side.
BEDROOM THREE Double glazed French doors to the front, Juliet balcony and fitted wardrobes.
ENSUITE Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, towel radiator, low level WC and frosted double glazed window to the front.
BEDROOM FOUR Double glazed windows to the front & rear.
BEDROOM FIVE / STUDY Double glazed window to the rear.
BATHROOM Panelled bathroom, bidet, low level WC, vanity incorporating ladies & gents wash hand basins. Feature tiling and frosted double glazed window to the side.
TO THE FRONT Full width block paved driveway providing car standing. Roller door giving access to store area.
TO THE REAR A beautifully landscaped garden laid mainly to lawn. Decked patio area and further patio area with space for a hot tub. Feature gazebo / hut with seating, a variety of mature trees and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54450120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431009611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.