4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale25 Lockwood Avenue, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7AB
Withdrawn from Market
- Elegant 4 Bedroom Property In A Prestigious Area Of Poulton Le Fylde
- Short Walk To Poulton Village Centre & All Amentities, Outstanding Schools & Transport Links
- Imposing Entrance Hall With Feature Wood Stair Case To First Floor Landing
- Two En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room & Utility
- Private Drive & Off Road Parking
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fully Refurbished To An Excellent Standard In 2004 (See Full Brochure For Details)
Royle Estate Agents Are Delighted To Offer For Sale This Spacious, Elegant, Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property In A Sought After Residential Area In Poulton Le Fylde. Short Walking Distance To The Village Center, All Amenities To Include Outstanding Schools and Transport Links Including Train Station. The Property Briefly Comprises, Three Reception Rooms, Including Separate Dining Room, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Utility, Four Bedrooms, Two En Suite, Family Bathroom and Additional Loft Space / Study. Private Off Road Parking & Garage. Large Rear Garden. This Property Also Benefits From A Full Refurbishment Lovingly Carried Out By The Current Owners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54450538.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5307491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.