4 bedroom apartment for saleMarylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Concierge Service
- Gymnasium For Residents Only
- Business Conference Room
- Four Allocated Underground Parking Spaces
- Modern & Contemporary 3/4 Bedroom Penthouse
- Stunning Views Over Central London From All Windows
- Two Passenger Lifts
- Building Undergoing Modernisation Refurbishment
Tenure: Share of Freehold
OUTSTANDING, NEWLY REFURBISHED, 2,500 SQ FT (232.2 SQ M) THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM, FOUR BATHROOM PENTHOUSE, WITH STUNNING PANORAMIC CENTRAL LONDON VIEWS.
A Highly Specified Duplex Penthouse, with Marble Flooring, Air-Conditioning To All Rooms, Floor To Ceiling Windows Throughout Offering Amazing Views Over Central London From All Rooms.
Separate 24 Ft Reception Room, Dining Room (which can be converted into a 4th bedroom or study) And Separte Fully Integrated Designer Kitchen. Each of the three double bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes & marble tiled en-suite bathrooms.
Set on the 13th & 14th top floors of this modern purpose built development, including 24 Hour Security & Porter Service, Secure Underground Parking for 3-4 Vehicles, On-Site Residents Gymnasium, and Conference Meeting Rooms.
982 Year Lease.
Excellent Location, Just A Short Walk From Baker Street, Oxford Street & Marylebone Village.
Closest Train Station is Marylebone (National Rail & Underground Tube).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.