3 bedroom terraced house for saleDukes Crescent, Edlington, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £55,000-£60,000
- Attractive lounge with wood burning stove
- Dining room, kitchen
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- Front and rear gardens.
GUIDE PRICE £55,000-£60,000. A well presented three bedroom mid terraced home, offering spacious living accommodation. Situated close to local amenities and transport links.
Dining Room 16' 2" into recess x 10' 2" ( 4.93m into recess x 3.10m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and sealed unit door. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There is an inset to the chimney breast and double doors open to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 2" including stairs x 13' 11" ( 4.93m including stairs x 4.24m )
A spacious attractive lounge. The focal point of which is the multi fuel stove which is inset to the chimney breast and sits upon a tiled hearth. There is an understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, gas cooker point with stainless steel and glass extractor above. There is a wall mounted gas central heating boiler and a door gives access to the rear lobby.
With a side facing sealed unit door giving access to the rear garden. There is a tiled floor and access to the bathroom.
With a rear facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. There is tiling to the walls and floor and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.51m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" into recess x 9' ( 3.81m into recess x 2.74m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.39m )
With a front facing double glazed window, laminate floor and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a front forecourt whilst to the rear is a enclosed private garden with artificial grass, lawn area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54454095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.