3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale16 Main Street, Davidsons Mains, Edinburgh, EH4 5BY
Offers in Excess of
- Exceptionally spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached cottage, with gardens and a separate garage, set in a highly desirable location in Davidsons Mains Village, west of Edinburgh centre.
- The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room open to a kitchen and lounge, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include, well-proportioned room sizes and a spacious central living area, gas central heating, double glazing and superb storage provision including an extensive eaves space.
- In addition, there is a recently fitted modern bathroom with separate shower, low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, and a separate double garage accessed from Corbiehill Crescent.
- Home Report available online.
This exceptionally spacious, three bedroom semi-detached cottage, with gardens and a separate double garage, is set in a highly desirable location in Davidsons Mains Village, west of Edinburgh centre. The accommodation begins with entrance hall giving access to the two front-facing rooms and further access to the main inner hall. Set to the front, the two flexible double size rooms feature bay windows, with both currently used as public rooms. The inner hall gives open access to the central living area of the property which is in-turn open to the family lounge and kitchen to the rear, and to the stairway to the first-floor. Currently used as a dining space, this area includes contemporary wood-effect laminate flooring, and built-in store cupboards. To the rear, the family space features patio doors to the rear garden and is open to the kitchen which includes ample fitted storage and tiled work surfaces; space for freestanding kitchen appliances. Open to the dining area is another public space with built-in store cupboards, access to the stairway and to the recently fitted modern bathroom which includes; a three piece suite, separate cubicle with an electric shower, contemporary wall panelling and a spot light fitting. A skylight provides additional natural light to the first-floor hall, whilst to carpeted double bedrooms are set south facing to the rear, both featuring large walk-in store spaces, with an extensive eave space behind. Davidsons Mains is a desirable residential area, with convenient west-of-city position just off the A90, and featuring a range of local shops in the village including a Tesco Metro supermarket, banks, post office, and chemist, along with a health centre and dentist. Craigleith Retail Park is situated in close by, with a Sainsbury's superstore, Marks & Spencer and Boots, whilst The Gyle also further extensive high street shopping. With the fine walks and open spaces at Cramond shore, Lauriston Castle and Corstorphine Hill, there are also private and public golf courses are in the vicinity, a local bowling club, and the swimming pool and fitness centre at Ainslie Park. Catchment for schools includes the Davidsons Mains Primary and Royal High School, and there are regular bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6739396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.