2 bedroom flat for saleWest India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14
- Stunning two bedroom nineteenth floor flat
- Situated within fantastic modern development with concierge
- Incredible views overlooking London
- Superb location within Canary Wharf
- High quality finish throughout
- Bright reception room and good sized double bedrooms
- Fully integrated semi open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary shower room and large en suite bathroom
A fantastic two bedroom flat on the nineteenth floor of a stunning contemporary development within Canary Wharf, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows throughout providing excellent light and incredible views of London.
West India Quay is a fantastic contemporary development located within the Canary Wharf area, benefiting from the superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants offered on the doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 953721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.