2 bedroom maisonette for saleRiverdale Road, Erith
- CHAIN FREE PURCHASE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING ( untested )
- APPROX REAR GARDEN OF 40 X 10 ft.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- RECENTLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- BACKS ONTO OPEN LAND
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- RESIDENTS PARKING TO THE FRONT
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
Guide Price of £200 - £220,000 for this Immaculate 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette that is offered with the benefit of No Forward Chain.
Once inside you will find accommodation comprising of Entrance hall, Lounge, 2 Good size Bedrooms, Bathroom and a modern Fitted Kitchen which includes white goods which in turn opens onto the Rear Garden.
Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Gas central Heating and a 40 x 10 Rear Garden which in turn backs onto Open land.
In terms of running costs you have a yearly ground rent to pay of £100 and there is approximately 89 years left on the lease.
All local amenities including Shops, Schools & Public Transport are all within walking distance. ** CALL TO VIEW **
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Measured into the bay.
Kitchen - 11'0" (3.35m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 2 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, North Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.