10 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMacdonald Road, Cromer
- Former Guest House with Planning Permission
- Spacious and Versatile Accommodation
- Planning Permission Exists to Convert into 8 Apartments
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
- Fantastic Location for all Amenities
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this exciting opportunity to purchase this former guest house, which boasts Planning Permission for the extension and conversion of the existing accommodation into 8 apartments! This versatile property could even make the perfect family home!!
Cromer is a popular seaside town that boasts a wide range of amenities from shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and even a cinema and golf course! Of course Cromer is known for its award winning Blue Flag Beaches and its famous pier. There are also a good public transport links via trains and buses.
An internal inspection of this property is essential to fully appreciate the potential offered for sale. Call us today and book your viewing!!
The ground floor comprises of the following accommodation currently:
Dining Room with bar
Kitchen with boiler room and larder and small cellar below
Utility Room with cloaks cupboard
Rear Hall with cloaks cupboard
The first floor comprises of the following accommodation currently:
Bedroom 1 with En-suite
Bedroom 2 with En-suite
Bedroom 3 with En-suite
Bedroom 5 with En-suite
Second Landing Area
Study area with En-suite
Bedroom with En-suite
The second floor comprises of the following accommodation currently:
Bedroom 6 with En-suite
Bedroom 7 with En-suite
Bedroom 8 with En-suite
Bedroom 9 with En-suite
A small easily maintained garden with brick wall and space for parking at the side.
With a lawn and patio area.
This property boasts planning permission to convert this former Victorian Guest House into 5 apartments.
The planning permissions permits one 2 bedroom penthouse apartment on the second floor and a further four 1 bedroom apartments on the ground and first floors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54463305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.