2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCraft Lane, Northrepps, Cromer
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Shower Room
- Good Size Garden
- Finished To A Very High Standard
£240,000 - £250,000 GUIDE PRICE... This delightful semi-detached house has been finished to a high standard, set in the ideal location of Northrepps. Boasting two double bedrooms, kitchen, lounge/diner, bathroom and shower room. With a lovely garden to the front and rear.
£240,000 - £250,000 GUIDE PRICE...
This delightful semi-detached house has been finished to a very high standard, set in the ideal location of Northrepps. The property consists of a kitchen/diner, lounge with chimney breast and fuel burner and downstairs bathroom with a Victorian rolled top bath. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a large shower room. The property also benefits from a well maintained garden to the rear with paved area and artificial grass.
A viewing is highly recommended to admire this property.
With a double glazed window, front door to the inner hallway, wood effect flooring, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 22' 4" x 15' 4" ( 6.81m x 4.67m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side, three radiators, wood effect flooring, cupboard under the stairs and a chimney breast with multi fuel burner.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.68m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, ceramic sink/drainer, built in oven and induction hob with extractor fan, built in dishwasher, fridge. freezer, an island with additional storage, wood effect flooring and double glazed windows and french doors opening out into the garden.
With cupboards and space for a washing machine.
Downstairs Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
A four piece suite comprising of rolled top bath, WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. With a heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
With double glazed windows to the front, radiator, carpet flooring and a walk-in wardrobe with its own double glazed window and built in shelving units.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.67m )
With double glazed windows, carpet flooring, radiator and a built in hanging unit.
Shower Room 7' 8" x 4' 1" ( 2.34m x 1.24m )
A three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring and a heated towel rail.
A paved enclosed area.
Paved area with artificial grass and wood store. Low maintenance with good size garden shed. This garden benefits from a double gate to the rear with dropped curb and space to park a vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54463308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.