2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRidgeway Cliff, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 bedroom purpose built apartment
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Secured gated parking
- Solid oak flooring, Balcony with sea views
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (79)
A stunning luxury apartment forming part of Hampton Heights which has fast become one of the Bays most sought after development. Gorgeous sea views from a side balcony will certainly catch any onlookers eye, and will enable you to sit and enjoy all the activities taking place throughout the summer.
Cosmetically this property is immaculate and beautifully stylish with an open planned kitchen opening into a dining area and lounge. Quality appliances are based in the kitchen and solid oak flooring flows throughout the majority of rooms.
This apartment has secluded gated parking for complete peace of mind, and the , master bedroom has an en-suite. The walk back into town for access to shops and stores is a short one, and there are wonderful shoreline walks to be had.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain involved, so ready to move straight into.
The property is sold on a leasehold basis and is a well managed building, beautifully maintained.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Diner: 18'2 x 17'1 (5.54m x 5.21m)
- Kitchen Area
- Master Bedroom: 14'5 x 9'3 (4.40m x 2.82m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 8'6 (4.40m x 2.59m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54463914.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.