1 bedroom apartment for saleDoncaster DN1
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Outstanding 10% gross annual rental yield
- Furniture packs available
- For home owners, an opportunity to purchase a below market value, well-designed town center home
- SHOW APARTMENT NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- Located just meters away from the train station and bus station
- Just 51 studios and apartments designed for quality living
- Fully tiled bathrooms and kitchens as well as well-appointed living and dining spaces.
- Pre-completion discounts on selected apartments
St Peters House
ATTENTION INVESTORS - a hands off, fully managed opportunity offering an outstanding 10% gross annual rental yield for 5 years. Furniture packs available
For home owners, an opportunity to purchase a below market value, well-designed town center home.
Returns of 10% per year. Gross ROI 40% Pre-completion discounts on selected apartments
ONE BED APARTMENT SHOWN ON FLOOR PLAN - £90,000 - 432 Sq Ft
A selection of units are available
A fantastic conversion of a former office located in the town center of Doncaster, just 51 studios and apartments designed for quality living close to all the amenities Doncaster offers.
Each spacious apartment is finished to the highest standards with fully tiled bathrooms and kitchens as well as well-appointed living and dining spaces.
Located just meters away from the train station, bus station and on the doorstep of local shops, restaurants, café’s and bars.
*************SHOW APARTMENT NOW READY TO VIEW - CALL NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT*********
Development is very close to completion and units are selling out fast!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w27-8az3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.