6 bedroom character property for saleBrook Street, Mold
- Exquisite family home
- Original historic features dating from 1750
- Two self contained annexes
- Private grounds with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Extended and improved accomodation
- Short distance to Mold town centre
- Modern and Versitile
- Four/Five bedroom property
- Outbuildings, off road parking and garage.
- EPC Rating C-73
Williams Estates are delighted to offer a rare opportunity to purchase an exquisite historic property dating from 1750 which has been renovated and extended to provide versatile family living accommodation but preserving many of the original historic features. The accommodation briefly comprises, snug, dining room, kitchen, living room, five bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room. Having an annex with Living room, kitchen bedroom and bathroom. A second annex comprising Kitchen/Living room, bedroom and shower room. Outside there are outbuildings, off road parking with garage and beautifully maintained landscaped gardens. Located in the historic market town of Mold which offers a vast range of high street shops, twice weekly market and bus station providing transport links to Chester and Wrexham. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the work which has gone into making a little piece of history into an exceptionally beautiful family home. EPC rating C 73.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54464871.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8757449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.