3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHutchinson Drive, Northallerton
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Well presented living accommodation
- Modern kitchen and bathroom fittings
- Gas fired central heating
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- Driveway leading to garage
- Enclosed private rear garden
- Walking distance to High Street
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation includes a reception hall, spacious living room/dining room with log burner and access to the inner hall. The kitchen is fitted with modern wall and base units and benefits from an integrated dishwasher. From the inner hall there are three bedrooms, the master having fitted wardrobes. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite with shower over the bath. Externally, there is a front garden and driveway leading to the garage. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is not directly overlooked and backs onto open playing fields. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
A lovely, well presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a popular location within walking distance of the High Street.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas fired central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54465456.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27878610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.