2 bedroom terraced house for saleWater End, Brompton, Northallerton
- Two bedroom period terraced cottage
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Central heating and double glazing
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Overlooking village green to the front
TRULY DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED PERIOD COTTAGE. The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired heating. The accommodation is extremely well presented and includes a living room, refitted kitchen with an excellent range of units, some integrated appliances and granite worktops, and is open-plan to a snug area which has French doors opening to the enclosed rear garden. Bedroom one is on the ground floor and has built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has been refurbished and is fitted with a white suite. To the first floor there is a double bedroom and an en-suite WC. Externally, to the rear there is an enclosed garden with access to the front. The village has a number of local amenities and is well positioned for Northallerton town centre.
A beautifully presented and extended period terraced cottage situated in a lovely location, and overlooking the green to the front.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding C)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54465555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27878632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.