3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSellers Grange, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Enclosed rear garden
- 24ft lounge/diner
- Close to local amenities
* Calling all our READY TO MOVE buyers
* Open House at this property
* Saturday 30 June
* Between 12noon - 1pm
* Please call us on 01733 394944 to book your appointment
* Sharman Quinney will be there to show you around
Tiled flooring, radiator, stairs.
12'08 max x 24'04 max (3.68m x 7.32m). UPVC wood effect double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, TV point, laminate flooring, doors to:
10'02 x 7'10 (3.05m x 2.16m). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and sink drainer unit, 4 point gas hob with hood over extractor and fan assisted oven, space for white goods, under stairs storage, UPVC wood effect double glazed window to rear aspect.
9'03 x 8'07 (2.75m x 2.45m). Fitted with plug sockets, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
UPVC wood effect double glazed window to side aspect.
12'01 x 8'11 (3.66m x 2.47m). UPVC wood effect double glazing to front aspect, radiator, carpeted floor.
8'11 x 11'11 (2.47m x 3.38m). UPVC wood effect double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpeted floor.
6'08 x 9'04 (1.85m x 2.75m). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpeted floor.
Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, UPVC frosted window to rear.
To front there is off road parking that leads to a garage. To the rear there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn with fenced surround and patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54465954.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT202173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.