2 bedroom flat for saleCubitt Way, Peterborough
- IMMACULATE TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS / ONE EN-SUITE
- KITCHEN WITH FULLY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- EXCELLENT CITY LOCATION
- LIFT ACCESS
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING
- VIEWS OF CATHEDRAL AND ACROSS CITY SCAPE
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
Immaculate and spacious top floor apartment comprises: Entrance Hall with large storage cupboard, Bedroom One with En-Suite Shower Room, Bedroom Two, Bathroom and a large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge with doors out to a Balcony. The property benefits from Secure Allocated Parking and Lift Access.
Deceptively Spacious and Very Well Presented Top Floor Apartment comprising: Entrance Hall with large storage cupboard, Bedroom One with En-Suite Shower Room, Bedroom Two, Bathroom and a large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge with double doors out to a balcony. The property also benefits from Secure Allocated Parking and is situated close to the City Centre, providing many amenities, as well as quick route to the Train Station. Green views to the front and a view of the Cathedral from the rear! Property is in ready to move in condition and being sold Vacant with No Chain. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and the excellent location on offer.
Wood flooring, radiator, large storage cupboard, alarm, thermostat control, doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and living area.
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.80m )
Frosted double glazed window, extractor fan. Three piece bathroom suite with mixer shower attachment and fitted vanity units providing excellent storage. Shaver points. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor and wall around bath.
Bedroom One 12' 8" inc. Fitted triple wardrobe x 11' ( 3.86m inc. Fitted triple wardrobe x 3.35m )
Double glazed tilt and turn window, radiator, carpeted, trickle air vent and triple wardrobe. Door to En-Suite. T.V & Telephone points.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece shower suite, crescent shaped glazed shower cubicle. extractor fan, radiator, shaver points and mirror. Tiled floor and shower. Frosted double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Double glazed tilt and turn window, radiator, carpeted and a trickle air vent. T.V & Telephone points.
Kitchen / Dining / Lounge 24' 6" x 13' 1" ( 7.47m x 3.99m )
Overall area. Six double glazed tilt and turn windows to rear, side and front. Double glazed uPVC doors to front balcony.
Kitchen includes integrated fridge and freezer, dish washer, washing machine, electric oven and hob, stainless cooker hood and a food waste disposer. Range of fitted high gloss cupboards and drawers, stainless sink & drainer/disposer set into work surface. Tiled flooring. Approx Kitchen size is: 13' 1" x 6' 6".
Lounge & Dining area includes a media panel, two radiators, wood flooring, trickle air vent, dimmer switch lighting. Fitted Blinds. Double doors out onto Balcony. Approx Lounge Dining size is 13' 1" x 18' .
Balcony 12' 4" x 4' 4" ( 3.76m x 1.32m )
Views to green spaces, full decked and safety rail guard.
Secure Allocated Parking
Fob accessed gated secure car park with allocated parking space.
Close to Peterborough Cathedral and Peterborough Railway Station.
From A1 North;
Take the A1139/A605 exit towards Peterboro'/Wisbech/A47/N'hampton/Oundle
0.2 At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Fletton Pkwy/A1139
2.4 Take the A1260 slip road to A15/City Centre/Yaxley/Sleaford
2.6 At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Nene Pkwy/A1260
2.8 Take the exit towards Orton malborne/Orton L'ville
3.0 At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Morley Way
3.3 At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Shrewsbury Ave
3.8 Turn right onto Oundle Rd/A605
4.8 Turn left onto Cubitt Way (destination will be on the right).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54466023.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.