3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGranby Road, Edlington, Doncaster
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Modern family home.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Lounge, dining kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Downstairs w.c
- Three bedrooms, modern bathroom.
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 Located on this popular development is this spacious three bedroom semi detached. The property is finished to a high standard with contemporary style kitchen and integral appliances.
With a front facing sealed unit door and a central heating radiator.
Downstairs Cloak Room
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin with splash back tiling. There is an extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
A well presented modern kitchen with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The kitchen is fitted with a contemporary range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling throughout, a stainless steel finish gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood above, integrated washing machine, dish washer, fridge and freezer. A wall mounted gas central heating boiler is situated in a wall cupboard.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
With central heating radiator and access to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" to wardrobe x 9' 7" ( 3.68m to wardrobe x 2.92m )
With two front facing double glazing windows and a central heating radiator. There is a double deep fitted wardrobe which provides hanging and storage space. This bedroom has a TV point and a airing cupboard.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and paneled bath with mixer taps and shower above. There is partial tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 11" to recess ( 2.97m x 2.41m to recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.96m )
With rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an open lawned garden and a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden with a patio area and steps to the lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54466053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.