4 bedroom detached house for saleWaters Edge, Rugeley
- Enviably positioned within a sought after residential cul-de-sac
- Tastefully extended detached residence boasting a stylish handsome frontage
- Ample front off-road parking plus garage accommodation
- Superbly proportioned versatile living space, open staircase and bi-folding doors
- Impressive open plan kitchen flowing into the separate family room
- Separate utility and guest cloakroom off the entrance hallway
- Four good size bedrooms accompanied by family bathroom
- Master bedroom complete with a smart en-suite shower room
- Private, tranquil rear garden setting also enjoying an open outlook
- Benefit of being offered with no upward chain, early internal viewing recommended
Nestled within an idyllic village location, this modern detached family home has plenty to offer! The accommodation has been impressively extended to provide a contemporary open plan and extremely versatile living space combining four well proportioned bedrooms whilst occupying a lovely plot enjoying a private open aspect to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54466503.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8377500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.