4 bedroom detached house for saleRufus Isaacs Road, Caversham
- Four bedroomed detached house
- Sought after location
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Double garage
- Walking distance of the Town Centre
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Private garden
- No chain
Situated in this sought after cul-de-sac is this four bedroomed detached family home benefiting from bright and spacious accommodation including a large dual aspect living room, a separate dining room room and a conservatory. All four bedrooms are a good size with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and the property is presented in good decorative order throughout. The rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and is mainly laid to lawn whilst the front garden is landscaped whilst to the rear of the property is a double garage with light and power.. Rufus Isaacs Road is within striking of The Town Centre, Reading Mainline Railway Station and is a short walk from the centre of Caversham with its host of restaurants and bars, Waitrose and Costa Coffee. There is also an excellent health and fitness centre and several golf clubs close by. There is no ongoing chain and an early viewing is strongly recommended.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.