1 bedroom apartment for saleDanum House, St Sepulchre Gate, Doncaster DN1
- Town centre location
- On-site concierge supporting tenants and owner occupiers
- Danum House is a landmark Art Deco style building set in the heart of Doncaster
- Onsite residents rooftop cinema
- Prime city centre location
- High spec kitchen with appliances
- Furmiture packs available
- Prime city center location in one of the country's fastest growing markets
- Meters away from the train station, bus station and motorway network
Danum House – Built in the 1930s, Danum House is a landmark building set in the heart of Doncaster. This new development offers a rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding property, in a prime city center location in one of the country’s fastest growing markets. Danum House will have an immediate visual impact. It will retain its original 1930s features whilst being refurbished to exceptionally high standards
Boasting a rooftop residents cinema and state of the art gymnasium
Designed for open plan living, this stunning one bedroomed apartment will make the most of natural daylight with floor-to-ceiling windows and high spec kitchen and bathroom. Unit 4 is 560 sq ft (see floor plan) although there is a selection of unit sizes available
This popular development is now in the final stages of construction and units are selling fast. So call today to arrange an appointment to view our stunning show apartments
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lve-jkjx. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.