3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleInglis Road, East Croydon, Croydon, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- 2 good size reception rooms
- Beautiful sunny garden
- Sought after location
- Easy access to transport, amenities and schools
- EPC energy rating E (50)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Looking for the right home can be a strenuous affair, especially if your search is predominantly focused in a sought after location. You may be in the position that you have found your dream home on the internet and lo and behold - it's under offer! The reason for that is that good quality houses are just not becoming available - so do you really want to miss this fantastic opportunity?
This spacious house really is positioned in one of the most convenient locations that East Croydon/Addiscombe has to offer. From amenities, shops and reputable schools. Lower Addiscombe tram stop and East Croydon train station are within easy access so it really can’t get any better!
The layout of this home is perfect for entertaining – with a generous kitchen that has wonderful views over the mature garden. A larger than expected lounge awaits those family gatherings or cosy evenings snuggled up on the sofa with a good book. There is also a separate dining room for those formal occasions. Upstairs the house also doesn't disappoint; all the bedrooms are spacious and the bathroom is a place of sanctuary which is perfect to relax in.
On the outside it gets even better. The beautiful rear garden is an ideal place to relax in during the upcoming summer months, and there is side access from here to the front. So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out again - call us now!
What the Owner says:
We moved here 20 years ago as we fell in love with the location. It is so close to East Croydon and Lower Addiscombe High street, it was just the most fantastic location to live in.
Another thing we loved was all the space - compared to other houses we viewed, this house just blew them out of the water in terms of room sizes.
We hope that the next family who moves here enjoys as many happy years here as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'5 x 11'11 (4.70m x 3.63m)
- Dining Room: 16'2 x 10'6 (4.93m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 14'5 x 6'3 (4.40m x 1.91m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 11'6 (4.78m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 12'2 (3.81m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 5'11 (2.82m x 1.80m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54470058.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.