3 bedroom detached house for saleShuttle Close, Rossington, Doncaster
- Three bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with ensuite.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Detached garage.
- Enclosed pacious rear garden.
- Downstairs w.c.
Fantastic three bedroom, detached family home offers two reception rooms, a spacious rear garden and detached garage.
Front facing door with access to the hallway.
Stairs rise to the first floor, and there is access to the downstairs w.c.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, hand wash basin , opaque double glazed side facing window and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" x 13' 5" into bay ( 3.94m x 4.09m into bay )
Fitted with a front facing double glazed bay window and radiator. The lounge is open plan to the dining room.
Has a radiator, rear facing double glazed patio doors which provide access to the rear garden, and there is also direct access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 5" max x 8' 4" ( 3.78m max x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink. There is a integrated gas four ring hob with an electic oven beneath with a high level extractor hood. Also fitted wih a radiator downlights and laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 12' 11" max ( 3.61m x 3.94m max )
Fitted with a range of fitted furniture including wardrobes, display shelving and a dressing table unit. There are two front facing double glazed windows and two radiators.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, extractor fan and a front facing opaque window.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 12' max ( 2.57m x 3.66m max )
Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window, a radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Has a range of fitted furniture, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with a white suite with a panelled bath, hand wash basin and w.c. There is also tiling to the walls, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with a tarmacked driveway to the side leading to the detached garage. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed lawn and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54471936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR113023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.