1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Causeway, St. Mary's Island, Chatham Maritime
- The Finest River Views We've Seen
- Lovely One Bedroom Apartment with Good Sized Balcony
- Beautifully Maintained Throughout
- Open Plan Living Space 6.20m x 3.60m
- Well Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Bedroom 3.79m x 3.38m with Mirrored Wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed Throughout
- Allocated Parking Space
- Early Viewing Advised
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD STC BY ISLAND HOMES *** A beautifully maintained top floor apartment with wonderful panoramic views across the River Medway.
This beautifully maintained one bedroom second floor apartment offers some of the finest views we've seen of any property on the Island, as it provides a dual aspect living room which offers panoramic views in both directions down the River Medway.
There is a good sized balcony leading from the living room which takes full advantage of those lovely views, with the accommodation measuring 472 sq ft and comprises of an open plan living area 6.20m x 3.60m being dual aspect which fills the room with light. The kitchen is well fitted with a good range of modern wall and floor units and contrasting work surface areas, with all the appliances you would expect including electric oven, four ring electric hob with cooker hood above, built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The bedroom once again offers those wonderful views across the River Medway, measures 3.79m x 3.38m and is fitted with a range of full width mirrored wardrobes.
The bathroom has been fitted with a white suite and includes bath with electric shower above and heated towel rail.
The property is double glazed throughout and offers gas central heating via radiators.
Parking is provided for one vehicle and we recommend an early appointment to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27880531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.