3 bedroom bungalow for saleBarry Close, Chiswell Green, St Albans
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Garage & Off-Street Parking
- Private 42ft Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Close to Motorway Networks
- Near to Well Regarded Schooling
A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to a local parade of shops. The property has a garage, a private rear garden and no onward chain.
This detached bungalow has a great feeling of space and light which, combined with the private plot and convenient location, makes for a highly prized property.
The accommodation includes an inner hallway which has doors to the bedrooms, bathroom and to the living room which is a large room with sliding doors leading out to the rear garden. This leads on to the kitchen/dining room which benefits from numerous storage cupboards and fitted kitchen appliances. There is also another door to the garden.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there are two further bedrooms that overlook the rear garden and are serviced by a family bathroom with separate wc.
The beautiful and private rear garden is approximately 42ft. long and has mature trees and shrubs to the borders. There is also access to the garage.
On the southern approaches to the City and conveniently located for local shops and both the M25 and the M1 motorway networks. The property sits in a popular cul-de-sac comprised of detached properties close to well regarded schooling both private and state.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54478056.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.