3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedhill Lodge Drive , Redhill , Nottinghamshire, NG5 8JH
Withdrawn from Market
- MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY - NEW STAIRS AND LANDING CARPETS FITTED
- 23' APPROX LIVING ROOM TO REAR WITH MULTI FUEL STOVE
- 3 BEDS PLUS ATTIC CONVERSION
- 22' APPROX DINING KITCHEN WITH FRENCH DOORS
- TOTALLY SEPARATE LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AND HOT TUB
- OFF ROAD CAR PARKING
- MUCH FAVOURED RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- BESTWOOD COUNTRY PARK CLOSE BY
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR FACILITIES INC CITY CENTRE
Bestwood County Park Prospective purchasers may wish to note that Redhill Lodge Drive is located close to Bestwood Country Park offering approx. 650 acres of country park land incorporating the National Cycle Network (route 6), designated walking routes, bridle paths, equestrian centre and bird spotting opportunities at Mill Lakes.Accommodation having a gas central heating boiler and UPVC double glazing comprises in detail;
Open Entrance Porch
Minton tiles to floor, front entrance door opening to;
Staircase leading o first floor, radiator, access to lounge, living room, kitchen and to;
Two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback and w.c.
Front Lounge 11'5 max x 13'11
Bay window to front elevation, radiator.
Extended Living Room 23'11 x 11'5 max
Fireplace housing mutli burning stove , laminate flooring, radiators, window overlooking rear garden and patio.
Extended Dining Kitchen 22'5 x 11'2 plus Pantry Cupboard
Range of fitted units incorporating stainless steel, single drainer sink unit, work surface/food preparation areas with drawers, cupboards and associated storage space below and range of wall units. Built in appliances including oven and hob with extractor fan over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Inset lighting to ceiling, window to garden, UPVC French doors opening to patio.
First Floor Landing
Staircase leading to attic conversion, access to bedrooms and to;
Three piece suite comprising corner bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Separate walk in shower cubicle. Airing cupboard, tiled floor, tiling to walls, fitted mirror and radiator.
Bedroom 1 14'4 max x 11'6 max
Bay window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11'5 max x 10''5 max
Window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8'8 x 6'4
Window to front elevation, radiator.
Second Floor Attic Conversion
Radiator, sky light window, access to eaves providing storage space.
The property has a front garden area with driveway to the side providing car parking. Gated access leads to a good sized mature garden with a decked patio and stepping stones leading across the lawn flanked by flower borders to a garden store. There is also a 194cm x 194cm, 5 person hot tub toward the bottom of the garden.
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS
Please note that the information contained within this brochure is understood to be correct and accurate to the best of Henrys Simms Estate Agents knowledge. However, the information and measurements should not be relied upon to form any part of a contract or any offer made. The information offered is for guidance only particularly in relation to any listed appliances being in full working order. Purchasers should make their own investigations to verify correctness of same particularly if they intend to purchase the property for a specific use or purpose. The information contained within the brochure should not be republished or copied in any way for any other form of advertising or use without Henrys Simms permission.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54485112.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS05491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henrys Simms, Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.