3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIan Close, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN40
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Sitting Room and Open Plan Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Garage and Off Road Parking
This well presented semi detached house comprises three bedrooms, modern family bathroom, fitted kitchen, sitting room, open plan dining room and conservatory. Internal benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and sealed unit double glazing. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance rear garden single detached garage and drive way offering off road parking for multiple vehicles, there are also solar panels on the roof to the front and rear. Situated in a popular residential area we recommend an internal viewing.
Bedroom 1 - 9'9 x 12'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 8'4 x 8'9 -
Bedroom 3 - 6'6 x 7'4 -
Reception 1 - 12'9 x 16'8 -
Reception 2 - 8'4 x 10'4 -
Reception 3 - 15'8 x 9'7 -
Kitchen - 7'5 x 10'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54486694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26309641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.