4 bedroom detached house for saleClifton at Weavers Fields, Milton Road, Bloxham, OX15
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - Contact us for details
- Dual-aspect lounge with french doors to garden
- Spacious 21ft contemporary kitchen/diner
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Garage and parking
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 5 Star Builder
Brand new 3 bedroom home from Miller Homes HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS not just first time buyers, pay a 5% deposit. Visit us for more information and advice on this scheme - we can help you with your application. Please visit our showhome and marketing suite. Open Thursday to Monday, 10am-5pm. Weavers Fields, Milton Road, Bloxham, Oxfordshire, OX15 4FR The Clifton at Weavers Fields Just a few minutes’ walk from the picturesque and historic centre of Bloxham with its narrow, winding lanes and medieval buildings, including the breathtaking 14th century St Mary’s church, Weavers Fields is a beautifully landscaped neighbourhood of modern, energy efficient three and four bedroom homes. Set on the edge of the Cotswolds, the development combines its semi-rural ambience with a strategic location midway between Coventry and Oxford and five miles from the bustling market town of Banbury. The accommodation includes: Spacious 21ft dual-aspect lounge with french doors lead
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.15 x 6.6 metre
- Kitchen Dining - 2.85 x 6.6 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.45 x 2.95 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4 x 2.59 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 4.25 x 2.65 metre
- Study - 3.84 x 1.99 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54487473.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170630000006_4_31_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.