3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Kingfisher at Heathlands, Frimley, GU16 9QE
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Private rear garden
- Utility room
- South-facing garden
Linden Homes is proud to introduce The Kingfisher, a superbly designed 3 bedroom home with study/bedroom 4, 2 parking spaces and a south facing garden.
As soon as you walk into The Kingfisher you will feel at home! The light and airy hall leads to the large open-plan kitchen/dining area with a separate utility room. You can access the garden from both the kitchen/dining area and the utility room. There is a separate living room, downstairs cloakroom and bedroom 4/study.
On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms with bedroom 1 boasting the added convenience of an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom completes this floor.
- Living Room - 5.75m x 3.28m 18'10" x 10'9"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.03m x 3.73m 19'10" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 4/Study - 3.28m x 2.53m 10'9" x 8'4"
- Utility - 2.51m x 2.2m 8'3" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.07m x 3.79m 13'4" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.28m x 3.08m 14'1" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.00m x 3.34m 13'2" x 10'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54487758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_75. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.