4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Village Green, Drumnadrochit, Inverness, IV63
- Detached Trad House With B&B Potential
- 4 Bedrooms 2 En Suite
- Lounge/Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- South Facing Conservatory
- Family Room/Diner With Oil Fired Stove
- Family Bathroom WC & Utility Room
- Electric Storage/Panel Heating
- Double Glazing & Off Road Parking
- Busy Tourist Village Location
Traditional detached stone built house with bed and breakfast
* 4 bedrooms with 2 en-suites, lounge/dining room and modern kitchen
* Family room/diner with oil fired stove
* Bathroom WC and utility room
* Double glazing
* Electric storage/panel heating
* Off road parking
* Busy tourist village location
* Inverness 15 miles
`Bridgend House` is a beautifully presented traditional stone built house which offers its new owners great potential as a bed and breakfast establishment. It has been as a successful 4 * bed and breakfast in the past and enjoys a superb trading position in the centre of the village. The well presented accommodation is laid out over two floors and comprises: 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suites, lounge/dining room, modern kitchen, family room/diner with oil fired AGA, family bathroom WC, utility room, conservatory, double glazing, electric storage/panel heating, off road parking, enclosed garden at the rear with garden cabin and cottage with potential, paved patio, lawn area and mature trees. The property backs onto the River Enrick. Viewing is highly recommended. EPC=E
`Bridgend House` overlooks The Village Green in the picturesque Loch Ness-side village of Drumnadrochit. The village is a very busy tourists spot being within one mile of the world famous Loch Ness with it's natural beauty mystery and intrigue. Drumnadrochit offers a selection of shops, restaurants, hotels and tourist related attractions. It has a primary school and also Glenurquhart High School offering education to university entry level. The property is a short distance from the new medical centre. Inverness is approximately 15 miles distant.
This is a rare opportunity for the discerning buyer looking for a property with bed and breakfast potential in an ideal trading position in this tourist village.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54490441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528498312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.